Thursday, September 26, 2013

It's been a YEAR!!!

::Assalamu'alaikum

WaaaaaaHhhhhhh...!!! Haha...!!!


Sorry, sawan sekejap.
It's been a year X masuk dalam blog CAMERATUA ni and update something.


Start to thing that this blog name SUCKS! 
Hmmmm~~~

Well, a lot of thing happened and changed to me, my family, my friends & people around me during past 1 year.


BITCH PLS, I'M NOT GONNA TELL YOU.
SO DON'T HOPE...!!! HAHA...!!!


But thank to Allah, they all being well, except people around me! =)

Well than,
We will see how. Since that I have a new SAMSUNG notebook (Credit to SAMSUNG).


I Just F***ing Love Samsung Brand...!!!

Some more, nowadays got so many things to do and to be done.
-A lot of work.
-A lot of responsibility.
-A lot of MONEY.
-A lot of SLEEP...!!!

I'll update something if I have time!

p/s: .....zzzzZZZzzzZzz.....

No comments:

Post a Comment